Detective Puzzle - 19 july
There are five people. One of them shot and killed one of the other five. Which man is the murderer?
1. Dan ran in the NY City marathon yesterday with one of the innocent men.
2. Mike considered being a farmer before he moved to the city.
3. Jeff is a topnotch computer consultant and wants to install Ben's new computer next week.
4. The murderer had his leg amputated last month.
5. Ben met Jack for the first time six months ago.
6. Jack has been in seclusion since the crime.
7. Dan used to drink heavily.
8. Ben and Jeff built their last computers together.
9. The murderer is Jack's brother. They grew up together in Seattle.
Consider yourself to be a detective....So who is the killer ??
Labels: Difficulty Level 3/5, Logic Puzzles, Murder Mystery Puzzles, Mystery Puzzles, Read Between Lines Puzzles