Interesting Number Puzzle

Interesting Number puzzle - 3 August

A number with an interesting property:

When I divide it by 2, the remainder is 1.
When I divide it by 3, the remainder is 2.
When I divide it by 4, the remainder is 3.
When I divide it by 5, the remainder is 4.
When I divide it by 6, the remainder is 5.
When I divide it by 7, the remainder is 6.
When I divide it by 8, the remainder is 7.
When I divide it by 9, the remainder is 8.
When I divide it by 10, the remainder is 9.

It's not a small number, but it's not really big, either.
When I looked for a smaller number with this property I couldn't find one.

Can you find it?


For Solution : Click Here


Now checkout our Top 5 Google Interview Questions

Now checkout our Famous Puzzles

Now checkout our Famous Riddles


Labels: ,