Search This Blog

Loading...

Science Murder Riddle

Science Murder Riddle - 26 December

A man was going to bleach his socks because they had gotten muddy the day before. As he was pouring the bleach into the washing machine, he spilled some on the floor. He got some cleaning fluid and mopped it up with a rag. Minutes later he was dead. What killed him?

For Solution : Click Here


21 comments:

  1. Bleach and cleaning fluid (most fluids have ammonia) when combined make a toxic gas. he was using a rag to clean the spill which means that his face was close to the gas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleach and ammonia => deadly gas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When he mix bleach and ammonia (found in most cleaning products) hydrochloric acid (HCl) is formed which on further reaction with ammonia produces chloramine which is toxic in nature...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man+Poisonous Gas=Dead
    Bleach+Ammonia=Poisonous Gas
    I wonder what killed him?
    No brainer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he fell on his dildo collection and stabbed through his brain

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sock was a crazy psycho murderer and it got pissed and killed him

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idea of doing housework?

    ReplyDelete
  8. why did he have to use a cleaning product anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what killed him. The shame of wearing white socks or the injury sustained from his wife beating him and forcing him to wash his own socks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pnemonia or however you spell it. He HAD muddy socks from the day before, meaning it was raining, he was barefoot, which is a no-no, and ended up dying of Pnemonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. he had a heart atack
    he was an old man
    he banged his head while cleaning the floor and bled to death
    he fel asleep because he was so bored & every one mistaked it for death & when he got buried he could not
    breathe p.s im 8

    ReplyDelete
  12. its realated to science. when blech is added to ammonia it creates a deadly gas

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I'm not mistaken it was mustard gas, the two chemicals bleach and ammonia when mixed create that gas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bleach and ammonia combined will produce a gas that can kill a person in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. he farted himself to death while eating his socks and bending down to clean the mess up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He spilled some fluid on the floor ....becoz of which he slipped and therefore died...

    ReplyDelete