Search This Blog

Easy Riddles For Kids - What Am I

(1). What Is It Puzzle
Difficulty ★★☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


You Throw The Outside, Cook The Inside
Eat The Outside , Throw The Inside.

What Is It ?
View Answer Discuss in Forum
==============================================

(2). Funny What Word Riddle
Difficulty ★☆☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


Which alphabet is a part of our body
==============================================

(3). School What Am I Riddle
Difficulty ★☆☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


I have got three eyes and all are in a straight line.
When my red eye opens, everything freezes.

What Am I ?
==============================================

(4). Simple What Am I Riddle
Difficulty ★☆☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


I am in the beginning of the earth.
I am at the end of the time.
I appear two times in a week.
I appear once in a year.

What Am I ?
==============================================

(5). What Am I Question
Difficulty ★☆☆☆☆        Popularity ★★☆☆☆


What has one letter and starts with an E?
==============================================

(6). Old English Riddle
Difficulty ★☆☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


There is word which is pronounced incorrectly even by best of scholars ?
View Answer Discuss in Forum
==============================================

(7). Short What Am I Riddle
Difficulty ★★☆☆☆        Popularity ★★☆☆☆


I die but do not live. What am i ?
==============================================

(8). No More Wetter Riddle
Difficulty ★★☆☆☆        Popularity ★★☆☆☆


I don't get anymore wetter, no matter how much rain falls on me ?
==============================================

(9). Short Who Am I Riddle
Difficulty ★★☆☆☆        Popularity ★★☆☆☆


I comprise of infinite holes, but I can still hold water. Who am I ?
==============================================

(10). Popular What Word Puzzle
Difficulty ★★☆☆☆        Popularity ★★★★☆


I know a word which reads the same when written forward, backward or upside down.

Do you ?
==============================================

2 comments:

  1. very interesting and funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the who am I riddles, been searching the blog. Thanks for posting all of these. Going to subscribe. Not sure if you have this riddle about 13 letters but I'll share it with you in case you want it: 13 Letter Words

    ReplyDelete