Passcode Mystery Problem - 21 September
While trying to pull out a robbery, a criminal came across a password lock. He has the following information with him that can assist him in cracking the password.
Can you help him out?
1. The password is a 5-digit number.
2. The 4th digit is 4 more than the 2nd one.
3. The 3rd digit is 3 less than the 2nd one.
4. The 1st digit is three times the 5th digit.
5. Three pairs of digits sum up to 11.For Solution : Click Here
Labels: Maths Puzzles, Mystery Puzzles