Hard Math Problems

Hard Math Problems 1 : Smart Math Problem
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


As they say, beggars can't be choosers, in fact begger take what they can get. A begger on the street can make one cigarette out of every 6 cigarette butts he finds. After one whole day of searching and checking public ashtrays the begger finds a total of 72 cigarette butts. How many cigarettes can he make and smoke from the butts he found?

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 2 : Maths Handshake Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★★☆


At a party, everyone shook hands with everybody else. There were 66 handshakes. How many people were at the party?


==============================================

Hard Math Problems 3 : Hardest Mathematical Columbus Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★★        Popularity ★★☆☆☆


The Puzzle: Here is a famous prize problem that Sam Loyd issued in 1882, offering $1000 as a prize for the best answer showing how to arrange the seven figures and the eight 'dots' .4.5.6.7.8.9.0. which would add up to 82

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 4 : Maths Equation Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


I know a way by which i can make i can get total of 120 by using five zeros 0,0,0,0,0 and any one mathematical operator.
Do you ?

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 5 : Answer a Maths Riddle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


Can you find a seven digit number which describes itself. The first digit is the number of zeros in the number. The second digit is the number of ones in the number, etc. For example, in the number 21200, there are 2 zeros, 1 one, 2 twos, 0 threes and 0 fours.
Math Prblem

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 6 : Brain Twister Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★★★


2+3=8,
3+7=27,
4+5=32,
5+8=60,
6+7=72,
7+8=??

Solve it?

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 7 : Tough Age Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★☆☆


My grandson is about as many days as my son in weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 120 years. Can you tell me my age in years ?

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 8 : Tricky Equation Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★★☆


Can you arrange four 9's and use of atmost 2 math symbols , make the total be 100?

==============================================
Weighing Balance

Hard Math Problems 9 : Weighing Balance Puzzle
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★★☆


You can place weights on both side of weighing balance and you need to measure all weights between 1 and 1000. For example if you have weights 1 and 3,now you can measure 1,3 and 4 like earlier case, and also you can measure 2,by placing 3 on one side and 1 on the side which contain the substance to be weighed. So question again is how many minimum weights and of what denominations you need to measure all weights from 1kg to 1000kg.

==============================================

Hard Math Problems 10 : February Maths Puzzle 
Difficulty ★★★★☆        Popularity ★★★★★


Using eight eights and addition only, can you make 1000?

==============================================

58 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. STOP CUSSING

      Delete
    2. ooh you afraid of a little cussing mothers boy

      Delete
    3. Good for you!! Applaud!!

      Delete
    4. I agree! Stop cussing.

      Delete
    5. Whats wrong with cussing.

      Delete
    6. Lol fuck that bitches!!!!

      Delete
    7. so you are good in math and poor in proper English usage. you did well as that was a difficult problem.

      Delete
    8. U should not be cussing god and Jesus see that

      Delete
    9. Good Job! :D
      Just don't swear next time. :(

      Delete
    10. .I..I..I..I..I..I..I..I...I..I..I..I..I..I..I.. I.I.I.I.I..I.II..I.I.I

      Delete
    11. TROLOLOLOL!!!!

      Delete
    12. People, Children go on this to learn. Please stop cursing.

      Delete
    13. Just Shut up anonymous your just doing this to get back at people That have wronged you Over the years

      Delete
    14. please stop cussing im only 8.

      Delete
    15. please stop cussing this is where children learn

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well.... I am too.. that makes two of us :D

      Delete
    2. Folks lets be nice.......or as nice as we can be and that means minus the cussing please :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.

    Check out my weblog; bankruptcy laws in florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ended up looking at the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the 7+8 stuff I thought it was Fibonacci numbers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricked my uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think the answer of 7+8=86

    ReplyDelete
  8. this does not help me at all gosh this is pissing me of

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only get several of them right o.o some of them are just too tricky

    ReplyDelete
  10. #1 answer is 12 total people. With handshakes of 66 in total......

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES.....I managed too do it well proud of myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ended up looking at the answer. Not really a genuis at maths:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here.!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. ...and here

      Delete
    3. .... The Whistle tips go wooot Wooooot.

      Delete
  13. Comment should not be empty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toup is gofta liopso nagte

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's with #1? iF HE USE THE 12 cigars, then nothing would be left but 12 butts, and that would be equivalent to 2 cigars only,. . . . there's no such things as other 12 cigars. .. . .. .. . 12 is the only answer . ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ._. Whaaaatttt???

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was pretty good at the questions and i tricked my dad on them

    ReplyDelete
  19. fuck this bitch ass pussy shit

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was a little hard but its worked my brain and yall people need to stop cussing in this learing site. Kids might be looking at this. Most of the questions I just look at the answers.
    Nice job whoever created this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete